Chuck is the founder and president of the National Organization for Church Security and Safety Management™ which has helped thousands of churches throughout America with security and safety issues that concern all churches both large and small.
He is the licensed security manager and president of Gatekeepers Security Services™ whose Gatekeepers Program™ has put hundreds of armed Gatekeepers in churches across Texas.
He is also the president of the Christian Security Institute™ which is a state licensed armed security school which trains, certifies and licenses church security operators.
Chuck was the past Director of Security for Mega church in Grapevine, Texas and lead the security efforts for local church in Frisco, Texas as their Volunteer Director of Security.
His three decades of private security experience, including twelve years in the Church security field enables him to address the unique security issues faced by churches of all sizes.
- Certified Protections Specialist - Executive Security International
- Licensed Level 3 and 4 Private Security Instructor - Texas Department of Public Safety - Private Security Bureau
- Licensed Personal Protection Officer - Texas Department of Public Safety - Private Security Bureau
- Licensed Commissioned Security Officer -Texas Department of Public Safety - Private Security Bureau
- Licensed Qualified Manager - Texas Department of Public Safety - Private Security Bureau #B15671
- NRA Pistol, Rifle and Safety Instructor #155068986
- Certified Police Firearms Instructor - Texas Commission on Law Enforcement Officer Standards and Education
- Certified Law Enforcement Patrol Rifle Instructor – National Rifle Association
- Certified Defensive Tactics Instructor - PPCT Management Systems, Inc.
- Licensed Handgun License-To-Carry Instructor - Texas Department of Public Safety
1 Chronicles 9:21-24 Amplified Bible (AMP)
21 Zechariah son of Meshelemiah was gatekeeper at the entrance of the Tent of Meeting. 22 All those chosen to be gatekeepers at the thresholds were 212. They were enrolled by their genealogies in their villages [around Jerusalem], these men [whose grandfathers] David and Samuel the seer had appointed to their official duty. 23 So they and their sons were in charge of the gates of the house of the Lord, that is, the house of the tabernacle, as guards. 24 The gatekeepers were stationed on the four sides —on the east, west, north, and south.