Saturday, February 23, 2019, 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
LOCATION: Beth Hallel Birmingham
2230 Sumpter St., Birmingham, AL 35226
Saturday, February 23, 2019
8:00 - 9:00 a.m. coffee and intro
9:00 - 12:00 p.m. Session One
12:00 - 1:00 p.m. Lunch (Included)
1:00 - 3:00 p.m. Session Two
- THE THREAT
- Strand One - Policies and Procedures
- Strand Two - Team Players
- Strand Three - Systems and Tools
Session topics include:
- Getting Started - How to get a Security Ministry started at your church?
- Assembling and training your Church Security Team
- Emergency preparedness – Active Shooters, Emergency planning, Evacuations
- Offering Security, Background Checks, effective emergency communications.
- How to protect your Pastor, church staff and congregation during services and throughout the week.
- Terrorism – What should your church really be concerned about?
- Handling Disruptive/Exceptional Persons
- Security Policies and Procedures
- Technology - What measures are the most effective - Burglary, Fire, Access Control and Video Surveillance systems.
Chuck Chadwick will speak on the detailed "Best Practices" developed over almost a decade of "Real World" experience in some of the nation's largest church.
As former Director of Security for one of the largest and fastest growing churches in America; Chuck brings a “real world” perspective of dealing with the security concerns of the nation’s largest multi-site mega-churches. Chuck’s 29 years of security experience and his founding of The National Organization for Church Security and Safety Management™ (NOCSSM™), helps him guide churches, both large and small, in addressing church specific security concerns. He has trained hundreds of churches across the nation in the basics as well as the highly advanced technical aspects of church security. As President of Gatekeepers Security Services™, Chuck's companies provide security services to some of the nation's largest mega-churches.