Private Security Training Courses
CLASSES ARE OPEN ONLY TO INDIVIDUALS SPONSORED BY CHURCHES, ORGANIZATIONS OR SCHOOLS WITH A GATEKEEPER CONTRACT IN PLACE!
Once you've completed your training and your applications have been submitted, you can follow your progress. Click here
Security Officer Level 2/3 | 4 day - 40 hours | $290 Link to Course Synopsis
Security Officer Level 4 | 2 day - 15 hours | $200 Link to Course Synopsis
Christian Security Institute receives state licensing - CSI is licensed by the Texas Department of Public Safety as a Level 2/3 & 4 Training School. - completed 4/30/2009 Lic# F01109
NEW ARCHANGEL PROGRAM FOR TEXAS SMALL CHURCH ASSISTANCE
In response to the concern that small churches can’t afford to be in compliance with state laws we are piloting a NEW “Archangel” Program. For Texas churches with less than 200 members we are carving out 5 training spots in each monthly class to sponsor Gatekeeper candidates for the minimal training cost of $100 for combined Level 3 & 4 training . One candidate per church. All other state fees apply (see Pricing), as we have no control over the state fees and licensing cost. If you know of a church that qualifies please let them know and have them contact Marian Chadwick at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (972) 712-8818.
- TRAINING COST: $100 for the first candidate to train
- (All other training cost would go back to the GSS Program pricing for additional candidates)
- LICENSING COST: $57 per license (Commission and Personal Protection) Veteran ($7 per license)
- RETIRED LE: Within 2 yrs. of retirement, no training or fingerprints required.
- Fingerprints: $25 and $10 for electronic processing
- MMPI testing: $80 for local psychologist
- Range time: $20
- Badge: $30
Total Cost: $379 (excluding Veterans and LE)